All of my thoughts. Everything I dream, cry, and smile about.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Indecision is Horrible

Okay so sometimes it's easy to forget about someone. Someone that didn't have that big of an impact in your life. What if it's someone that did? Someone that changed you so much, and you fell in love with. I never thought it would be that hard to let someone go. If it is that hard, then should you actually let them go? I've tried many times to find someone better to replace them, but I never found one person. Until now. I am completely stuck between two guys. One live so far away that I'll never see him, but I love him. He is often busy, and we told eachother to date other people. The other guy is right here, living two blocks away from me. He is crazy about me, and I definatlty like him. Can i give away love that I can never see, and take someone I like, that I know has a slim chance of working out? Or should I keep this love I've had for so long, and enjoy it, but give up the chance of having someone who is always there for me, and lives so close? I am truly STUCK between these two guys.

No comments: